New owner in Houston, Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome!

I think I actually saw you the other day in your Land Cruiser. You were towing the same trailer in the picture above and you had another highly modified Land Cruiser with you as well. I believe on I-45 heading back from Dallas a couple weeks ago?

OP
OP
D

duggy

Reaction score
Welcome!

I think I actually saw you the other day in your Land Cruiser. You were towing the same trailer in the picture above and you had another highly modified Land Cruiser with you as well. I believe on I-45 heading back from Dallas a couple weeks ago?

Correct! We were coming back from Toyota Jamboree held at Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer, Texas.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Correct! We were coming back from Toyota Jamboree held at Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer, Texas.

Oh right on! I passed you in the black Raptor with a bunch of lights on the front and "Apollo Optics Off-Road Lighting" down the sides in dark red and grey.