New model available

Discussion in 'Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]' started by SwampKing, Oct 24, 2012.

1. SwampKing

SwampKing FRF Addict

2. Hootey

Hootey Full Access Member

haha for ppl that cant afford a real one get an rc version

3. SwampKing

SwampKing FRF Addict

haha, yea. im into LargeScales. if you ever liked the hobby. the new thing out for real are these LOSI 5T's. They Operate off of your 2-stroke weed eater motors, just mix and go. length is 3 FOOT LONG X 1 1/5 FOOT WIDE......HUGE and short course 4x4 trucks that are detailed to the T!

ONLY DOWNFALL TO THEM:Taking the plunge $$ b ut your talking roughly $2000/Remote (dont offer RTR)

HorizonHobby.com Preview - Losi 5IVE-T 1/5-scale 4WD Off Road Truck - YouTube

And here's the track at our Hills Property that I quickly designed using the raptor and my banshee to rut up to get started. (buddy of mine was on the banshee)
    Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVpvM-JRgc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  4. Hootey

holy shit that fuckin rc truck is huge!!! 3 foot long thats insane.
    if you were planning on buying one of these i would say no and save the money for a down payment on the real thing haha

5. SwampKing

SwampKing FRF Addict

[​IMG]
    And if you have the real thing and want another real thing, GO FOR IT! Haha.
    Only live once, makes u relive child hood dreams of having one when u couldn't at least. Pretty fun!

6. Hootey

would be fun as hell to run one of them around as a youngster haha

7. SwampKing

SwampKing FRF Addict

Believe it or not, there's more 25-45+ year olds with big scales as much as these 12year olds playing with the small scales. Nitro/electric/ hi performance reed motors is better than ever. Of course u make this another hobby if you have the time or make it for your son and a great excuse to buy toys with the wife's permission for bonding time

My next hobby is turbine remote control boats but that's when I really have TIME!! motors costs $10k-20k. It's crazy with technology these days and the fun we can get into.

THE RAPTOR above I posted isn't for "us" to have fun with rather than looks. Thought I would share the info as some locals might get one to bring out to the Hills Property. When we wanna pop a top and relax, remote control offroad speed! Ha! .

8. Hootey

yes it sure is, sounds like your in for some fun times coming up haha

9. SwampKing

SwampKing FRF Addict

sure sounds so, i resorted to picking up my r/c passion again due to physical pains with other hobbies. just more relaxing fun really.

10. Hootey

yeah i think i am going to have to pick up some less physically demanding hobbies as right now i am laid up with a messed up knee lol