New model available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SwampKing

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
here is a short video of me playing with one of my 1/5th scales, they are alot of fun

Baja 5T in Heber Dunes / Heber Beach - YouTube

^ nice!! What motor you running in your losi5? Can't wait to get my 5th scale. Should be in the next month or two Max. Waiting for largescalerc to offer they're 2speed tranny.

TODAY I bought this bad boy 10th scale Losi 10Ten Nitro to hold my losi5T wait over!
zy6y4egy.jpg
erutapy5.jpg
4yqyde8u.jpg
da6epapu.jpg

qaty5eqa.jpg
3e8asepe.jpg

eveqazuq.jpg
2etu9ada.jpg

AND I ORDERED THIS RAPTOR BODY TO GO WITH IT! Pretty excited to get the losi matching my Raptor. :) The body comes with FORD licensed decal sheet, just have to paint to match my truck.
u8epe3y9.jpg
ejevuve7.jpg
bu4ady6u.jpg

Imma paint mine red when the body gets here like the white one/black wheels to match. If only I could get them to make a 5th scale losi raptor body ;)

Last edited:

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
du8ugu5a.jpg

And if you have the real thing and want another real thing, GO FOR IT! Haha.
Only live once, makes u relive child hood dreams of having one when u couldn't at least. Pretty fun!

It's not that big. That's just a midget with a Hotwheels and you're trying to trick us.

OP
OP
SwampKing

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, yes it is! The one I posted just yesterday Is the one i purchased yesterday, their 10th scale. That huge losi is the 5th scale. Look at the losi5th scale compared to me in person. Also pay attention to my foot versus shocks......
tuva6yhy.jpg
4uvydaza.jpg
pygydu8a.jpg
LOOK AT MY FOOT
9a8yqezu.jpg
AND THIS IS THE LOSI I BOUGHT while I wait to get into my 5th scale
ara6u9yj.jpg

Last edited:

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Santa brought my son and I the traxxas ready to run battery version of these in 1/10th scale a year or two ago. We had fun as they do about 35-40mph (not scale mph) right out of the box and have 4wd too. We jumped them and played a lot of crash up derby until I drove mine into the mailbox post and broke it. I fixed it and we then had the brillian idea of letting my German Shep. chase them and fond out that he can move when he wants to. He hit them like a great white does a seal and mangled the body on mine. We still have them and they run good but they don't look as nice these days. They are fun but I still am waiting for the real one to come in!

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh god!! I bought a slash 4x4 like 2 years ago and bashed the hell outta it then ended up putting another 1,500 back into it b/c i blew up the motor some how and blew out my suspension… Got a new raptor body for it these things r like a fricken dirtbike to keep up, that being said my now sits in the garage sadly… but that large scale is SUPER KEWL I could almost run over my nephew when he is being a winney lil sh**lol jk … no im not kidding he deserved it HA

Hennyhen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have the losi 5t, but I have the HPI baja sc that is also a 1/5 scale. it is 2wd. It is alot of fun. you can pick up a kit and build it for around 1k, but I will warn you all of the modifications you can do to it is insane and a lot of $$$, just like when you mod anything. you can also buy ford lexan bodies for it around $200