New Mod SVC Bumper and Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

edouglas30

Reaction score
Thanks. Oh, and sorry for pissing in your bumper thread. Nice truck.

LOL..... No problem

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Hey, I got to spread the love!

Speaking of bumpers . Working on sensors this week. Hitch showed up today

aza4upe9.jpg

-Jeff

Nice.....

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff will need to quote you obviously...

Google the RPG video for the cut and after that it's easy. Two bolts through the frame horns and it bolts on to the rack at the bottom... Yes keep the pieces you cut off and you can weld back on if needed...

OK. Lets say down the road the horns go back on. Is this something I have to disclose if I sell the vehicle?

Is this a legal/safety issue?

Is it a safety issue for daily driving with a Baja bumper where impact is concerned?

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Baja bumpers don't exactly offer a lot of protection on the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

edouglas30

Reaction score
I really don't think its a big deal welding them back on. They will be just as strong. As far as the bumper goes it's not like the stock bumper is really strong. It's pretty thin and bends easily as does the stock skid plate. The SVC bumper seems pretty sturdy to me as it mounts in 4 places. You have to do what your comfortable with. I am comfortable with the SVC bumper.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really don't think its a big deal welding them back on. They will be just as strong. As far as the bumper goes it's not like the stock bumper is really strong. It's pretty thin and bends easily as does the stock skid plate. The SVC bumper seems pretty sturdy to me as it mounts in 4 places. You have to do what your comfortable with. I am comfortable with the SVC bumper.

I am comfortable with it, just making sure my insurance is as well as they are the ones that will be paying out in the event of a major accident.