New Member Vancouver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nescio

Reaction score
Hi All,

New member 2020 Grey Raptor.

Never wanted a truck - I am afraid it is all I want going forward...

Got a little too confident last weekend and damaged the running board passenger side (top mounted stub broke completely FML), bottom of door and side panel...

Some would say it was bad driving, others would argue that my spotter is related to the guy who missed the iceberg & Titanic... in any case the video is pretty good...

Gonna need some help fixing this that's for sure!!

Attachments

• Raptor II.jpg
    Raptor II.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 43

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi All,

New member 2020 Grey Raptor.

Never wanted a truck - I am afraid it is all I want going forward...

Got a little too confident last weekend and damaged the running board passenger side (top mounted stub broke completely FML), bottom of door and side panel...

Some would say it was bad driving, others would argue that my spotter is related to the guy who missed the iceberg & Titanic... in any case the video is pretty good...

Gonna need some help fixing this that's for sure!!
Welcome to the place, congrats on your Gen 2, where's that pic taken, Squamish area or out in the valley? Where's the video?

OP
OP
Nescio

Nescio

Reaction score
Yes indeed it is the Squamish FSR - will hold on to the video for now (pretty darn embarrassing)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#OneLessprius

Proper intro. So you broke some hard parts? Now you have lost the poseur label, and are truly hard core. Wear flannel and don't shave for a while so the starbucks line will part ways and let you go first. ;-)