New member, old but beautiful Gen 1 :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nick Garrity

Nick Garrity

Reaction score
MY BAD!! And this is actually my buddy Chris’s Gen 2!! We’ll be out on the roads a bunch now. We both live in Mableton.

Welcome to FRF !

Pictures prove you aren’t rocking a prius.
I’ve got to yellow card you though, for throwing shade on another Raptor
View attachment 338689

There’s a white Jen Too, right behind your Jen Juan, and you totally shaded her. 2 Raptors in a picture is better than just one. Just sayin’.

;-)
5112E2CA-AA46-44B8-8E10-FDF2E6EDB40E.jpeg

OP
OP
Nick Garrity

Nick Garrity

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. That blue Gen 1 is a beautiful specimen! Ok so come clean. Did you actually have time to test drive two Raptors at the hospital while your wife was delivering? Dang I don’t know if I would have gotten away with this arrangement lol. Well unless it was under her instruction of course :)
HAHA test drove a 2014 the week before the baby and literally had the dealer bring the one I ended up purchasing to the labor and delivery entrance and we took a 30min drive!! Luckily I’m still married and she loves the truck!!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHA test drove a 2014 the week before the baby and literally had the dealer bring the one I ended up purchasing to the labor and delivery entrance and we took a 30min drive!! Luckily I’m still married and she loves the truck!!
Sounds like she's a keeper! Congratulations on the baby