New member just checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mystic201

Reaction score
Just ordered a new 2019 ingot silver screw 9/17. I just got my build date of 10/22 and vin. no delivery date yet. Now to sell my 10 F-350 srw v-10 been a real dependable truck.

OP
OP
M

Mystic201

Reaction score
I received my delivery date of 11/11 for the new 2019 and my 2010 F-350 was advertised one day and the first person who looked at it bought it for 6k over what the dealer offered. Feeling pretty good right now!

OP
OP
M

Mystic201

Reaction score
Well I picked up the new Raptor last night and its really a nice truck only drove it 50mi. after adjusting air pressure. My wife was really impressed with the ride. No pics as it was dark and raining. After putting it in the garage i looked under the truck and it sure looks like the whole frame is painted nicely whether it holds up or not we shall see. Should i still apply the Fluid film right away? Thanks for all the great info on this site. Jeff

GenRos

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a 2018 I picked up in March of 18 and expecting my 19 in a few days (ordered for the recaro seats)
Trading in the 18 hoping not to get ***** lol

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I picked up the new Raptor last night and its really a nice truck only drove it 50mi. after adjusting air pressure. My wife was really impressed with the ride. No pics as it was dark and raining. After putting it in the garage i looked under the truck and it sure looks like the whole frame is painted nicely whether it holds up or not we shall see. Should i still apply the Fluid film right away? Thanks for all the great info on this site. Jeff
Enjoy your new truck. I have no experience with Fluid film.