New member in Nebraska

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StLRaptor

Reaction score
I personally didn't have any damage done to my property. But I work out at the train yard and a whole bunch of freight cars were put on their side and tracks got ripped out. So is this going to be your commuting vehicle or are you gonna try and keep up with me on the county roads and sand hills?! :peace:

OP
OP
sorge109

sorge109

Reaction score
I personally didn't have any damage done to my property. But I work out at the train yard and a whole bunch of freight cars were put on their side and tracks got ripped out. So is this going to be your commuting vehicle or are you gonna try and keep up with me on the county roads and sand hills?! :peace:

this is my back and forth to work/baby hauler/get wild on the weekend truck:crazy:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the best raptor forum! I've had my truck for 4 weeks now, and have learned tones here. They members are great and very helpful. And when one gets on a tangent, it can get quite funny!

If you change your mind about the TX RR, let me know. I'm leaving Omaha Wednesday night.

Also, since I'm new to Omaha, I'd love to hit some of those dunes you were talking about. I haven't found anywhere to off road around here yet (not that I've had a chance to really look).

Later - Joe
P/S love the color! :peace: