New Member in ATL area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tidwell in Kennesaw had three nice gen 2s the other day.
I bought 5 vehicles from them in 3 years…but they became so greedy and grimy. Something fundamentally changed pre-covid in their customer service and pricing philosophy and I will NEVER give them a penny more of my money.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought 5 vehicles from them in 3 years…but they became so greedy and grimy. Something fundamentally changed pre-covid in their customer service and pricing philosophy and I will NEVER give them a penny more of my money.
Dahm thats a bad change. Sounds like the way courtesy Ford did my dad years ago. He bought many trucks there and they changed for the worse

Motorman

Reaction score
Bought an F150 from them in 2003. Good experience. Got my 2019 from Wade Ford in Smyrna, not bad but they probably screwed me some on the 2013 FX4 trade in.

Nick Garrity

Reaction score
Just checking in here… picked up a Gen 1 this weekend from Greene Ford in Gainesville but I live in Mableton. Can’t wait to enjoy this beast. Hope all’s well in the ATL.

Jsell2947

Reaction score
Hey gang checking in as well. Just got into the raptor game myself. Shopped a lot of the area raptors just like you all. Ended up flying to NC and buying a '17 Avalanche Grey from a private seller this past weekend. Absolutely loving this thing so far!