New Member in ATL area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And the caps?
Found these at Walmart, good enough for you?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hmmm 9mm I think. Interesting

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
On site nitrogen is cheap, have a wholesaler drop off a cylinder of nitrogen (the core charge is pricy but refundable), a nitrogen regulator(has guages), and a hose, everything else is the same for air. $200 tops to set up and you could fill 500 tires/day. Maybe I should move there and undercut everybody and get rich!

I got mine free so I don’t know what it would’ve actually cost, but about that much minus the charged cylinder, use it for beer. Currently rocking Poor Richard’s ( a Ben Franklin recipe ). no worse than co2 to refill, but doesn’t go nearly as far.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Group buy?

ImAllSCREWdUp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ATL native here, living in MD.

I got my '18 802A w/ 32,000 miles for $55,000 ($61,000 asking) back in January. I walked in with a little cash, preapproved financing and a 2019 King Ranch trade-in. The dealer bumped up my trade value and knocked down the price when I said I'd drive it off the lot same day.

Cash is king, pre-approval is helpful and a high-demand trade-in is icing on the cake.

Good luck and Go Braves!

OP
OP
C

CJitty

Reaction score
Oddly enough, there are usually 3-4 Raptors on the used lots in Athens. I suspect lease trade ins or something to do with the snobby college kids getting a new ride. I did see a '21 on the lot in Loganville over the weekend

Welcome to FRF, where at in the ATL are ya?
Thanks. I'm West Cobb area. Cargurus is showing a few..one with over 100 days for sale. Anything I get i would hire an independent inspector to come check it out. I actually prefer the new enhancements on the 2021 like the exhaust control and larger infotainment screen etc. But it looks like a $10k to $15k added cost than a 2020. Still debating on which route

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where at? I am out towarda Athens. I would be down for coffee and a hangout
Crap, I replied to the wrong answer. I am a bit south east of you but there and willing to meet up. Lots of good lunch places and Raptors out east. Fuc king college kids do em up amd abandon tyem