New Member in ATL area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Believe it my man!! lol lol…I’ve seen this type of package for up to $800 before, but 3k blew my mind!!! Meanwhile you can get ceramic tint and nitrogen aftermarket for about $400…
Wow! Tires were the only thing I could think of that would make for a nitrogen type of deal, but 3k?!?!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Wow! Tires were the only thing I could think of that would make for a nitrogen type of deal, but 3k?!?!
Hello?! Guinness anybody?

Hoffman Tires here in Fayetteville does free top offs on nitrogen!!!!

good of them. I can see a reasonable fee - a couple bucks a tire, as it’s not free to refill cylinders or set up for on site nitro, but anything more is not worth spending.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Believe it my man!! lol lol…I’ve seen this type of package for up to $800 before, but 3k blew my mind!!! Meanwhile you can get ceramic tint and nitrogen aftermarket for about $400…
Nitrogen would cost only pennies to the stealership to put in the tires, it's only 30 bucks to fill a large tank up here with compressed nitrogen, I use to fill my tires and bump stops with nitrogen when I was in the hvac trade.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello?! Guinness anybody?

good of them. I can see a reasonable fee - a couple bucks a tire, as it’s not free to refill cylinders or set up for on site nitro, but anything more is not worth spending.
On site nitrogen is cheap, have a wholesaler drop off a cylinder of nitrogen (the core charge is pricy but refundable), a nitrogen regulator(has guages), and a hose, everything else is the same for air. $200 tops to set up and you could fill 500 tires/day. Maybe I should move there and undercut everybody and get rich!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On site nitrogen is cheap, have a wholesaler drop off a cylinder of nitrogen (the core charge is pricy but refundable), a nitrogen regulator(has guages), and a hose, everything else is the same for air. $200 tops to set up and you could fill 500 tires/day. Maybe I should move there and undercut everybody and get rich!
And the caps?