New member from VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorVA

RaptorVA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@SS308 I bought my shocks from a business on Ebay. I wasn't all that happy with the experience with the seller. I got an ok price though.

I appreciate all the folks that have welcomed me here. I have owned the truck 4 years. I bought it with about 17K miles on it in 2016. I kicked around the idea of getting a big F350 Super Duty but don't have enough stuff to tow and I have always been an offroad guy. Always owned Jeeps from high school on, I still own one now. I really enjoy the truck and am happy to find a forum with lots of tech info.

I would love to get together with others sometime but finding time to do it is always my issue. Maybe someday so keep putting it out there for us

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brosef. I haven't the slightest just yet! Maybe April, long as its not windy and 45 degrees.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’d like to get my torque arm installed and I’m also wanting to dial in my deflators and try some different pressures in the sand