Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Sep. 01, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 31, 2021 * 35 posts * 1,345 views
Syberspace said: Agree on the sales guy... he wasn't that bad. The interior is definitely polarizing to most... I like it. I was in a dealers agate 37 locally a few weeks ago, and I liked it. Most ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 15 posts * 719 views
98rangerdave said: Did you watch the review? Same engine, completely unchanged from Gen 2. The non raptor purest won't be able to quickly distinguish a Gen 2 from a Gen 3. Mostly unchanged to people ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 19 posts * 411 views
RaptorFan52888 said: Mine is being a bit unusual as I don't know if the 16 day estimate is from today or from 8/27? Truly confused by this tracker... May just go in and finalize all the paperwork before ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 9 posts * 135 views
quikag said: How do we get our Raptors to sound like this? [link] Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 11 posts * 125 views
CoronaRaptor said: Did you remove the running boards or what happened to them? Nothing wrong with the 5.4, except it's a bitcc to change plugs on some of them as they can break, use lots of lube, ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 14 posts * 168 views
RLRaptor said: Curious to know how easy it is to siphon gas or otherwise have gas stolen from a gen 2. Earlier while I was driving, I noticed my miles to empty quickly drop from 300 miles to ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 10 posts * 63 views
jaymare5146 said: Hi everyone, My name is Jason and I am now the proud owner of a 2017 raptor supercrew in Ingot Silver. I just purchased it used from a dealership that replaced all 4 tires with ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 78 views
Retired in TN said: This is not a Raptor specific question (and hopefully never will be). Ram/Dodge engineers left plenty of supercharger whine in the Hellcat power plant. Is this a turn-off or a ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 6 posts * 76 views
Blacktor said: Just to re-cap, I had a whipple stage 2 kit installed on my Raptor. Additionally I went with stainless power headers, off road y pipe and ATI 12% overdrive pulley. While doing ... Read more >>
August 31, 2021 * 3 posts * 50 views
Krusoff58 said: Sounds and feels like the drivers side hub is engaging and disengaging. Only while under throttle. Thanks for any help. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...