New member from Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jeremy Rice

Jeremy Rice

Reaction score
Yeah ive worked for the same company for 19 years. We do alot of oil and gas. Thats all i have done up until about 1 year ago. We started a new division building food plants now and they moved me over when things slowed down. Now i think im stuck doing it!!! I miss running those lease roads balls out!!!

GWBush

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’ve been lurking on here for a few months but finally had time to post.

The Raptor has been my dream truck since they first came out and I finally picked up a 2017 SCREW back in August! I’m about to get this build started and just wanted to introduce myself! So far the community seems very helpful. Here are a few picks.

View attachment 160602 View attachment 160603
Yeah... if by “community has been helpful” you mean “thanks for being responsible for my spending of 1000s of dollars on shit I didn’t think I needed but thanks to y’all I, of course, do need and wife is pissed at me whenever the FedEx guy shows up”... then yes ... I agree with you. Lol

Welcome in Brother!! Great looking truck.