New Member from Montana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG9

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome setup! I put in my order for the V2 a while back and still waiting…happy to see that the V2 design has a lower profile over the cab than the V1.

The V2 is so rad. It fits the Raptor like a glove. It is well worth the wait. Hit me up when you come out to get yours. We can meet and camp somewhere if you have time.

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Welcome! With the Texas heat and humidity in full force for the next 3 months, Montana sounds like a great place to be with a Raptor.

OP
OP
RPG9

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! With the Texas heat and humidity in full force for the next 3 months, Montana sounds like a great place to be with a Raptor.

You are right about that sir. It snowed two weeks ago here. Got about 8-10” of powder at my place and I am little less than 5k ft in elevation. For the next 7 days it will get down to the 30-40s every night. The summers are tough to beat here. Texans are always welcome in Montana—especially if you own a Raptor, so come up anytime ;)

GraniteGuy

Reaction score
I will keep an eye out for you - I am from the Bozeman area also. Raptors seem to be everywhere about here, including a lot just passing through.
Very interesting camper!

OP
OP
RPG9

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will keep an eye out for you - I am from the Bozeman area also. Raptors seem to be everywhere about here, including a lot just passing through.
Very interesting camper!

Yea, I normally see one or two Raptors any time I drive around Bozeman, which is a lot given how small Bozeman is lol. If you want to grab a bite to eat, hit me up. The camper company (GFC) is located in Belgrade and everything is made at that facility, so the camper is a true Montana/American made product :patriot:

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Yea, I normally see one or two Raptors any time I drive around Bozeman, which is a lot given how small Bozeman is lol. If you want to grab a bite to eat, hit me up. The camper company (GFC) is located in Belgrade and everything is made at that facility, so the camper is a true Montana/American made product :patriot:
That’s how it is here in Missoula (sometimes you’ll see more).