New Member from Missouri.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Merkin

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Fuel Suckers, I picked up my (new to me) 2011 Tuxedo Black SCAB last friday. The previous owner did a great job in taking care of the truck, and adding a few tasteful mods. Volant Intake, LineX Bed and Wheel Wells, and 2013 Raptor wheels.

I've been a car guy since I could read a road & track, but this is my first pickup. I'm afraid I've set the bar to high for future truck purchases.

Now for the photos. . . .

When I picked it up
sEFfO1Q.jpg

"Oh you'll get shit for gas mileage" Running 75-80 down the Interstate, and 55-65 Rolling Hill Two Lane average on the first night. 8BWxbqQ.jpg

He fits in the garage, was a tid bit worried. Next to the GTO.
RJzkdVb.jpg

Living in the Country has it's perks. (I've drove multiple vehicles up and down this limestone slab creek bed)
axZSnzC.jpg

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well done and welcome. Great pics! Love MO...especially Shell Knob. And those GTO's are awesome. I know a guy with like 300K miles on his and it still awesome. Probably one of the best cars GM imported from Australia.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Merkin

Merkin

Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcomes!

Welcome and congrats! What part of MO?

Southwest, I live on the south end of Table Rock Lake in Barry County!

Well done and welcome. Great pics! Love MO...especially Shell Knob. And those GTO's are awesome. I know a guy with like 300K miles on his and it still awesome. Probably one of the best cars GM imported from Australia.

That's funny that you say Shell Knob, I live 13 miles from Shell Knob. Small World. Yes the GTO fly's under a lot of radars, sure it's not the fastest LSX car GM has ever made. But as far as reliability, ride comfort, and interior their aren't many that top it.