New member from Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys I am a student at the UofA Fayetteville and I've been following this forum for a long time! I guess it's about time to get in on it so I can find/help organize trips and meets near NWA.

Welcome. That's great that you want to help get some meet ups together. I know some of the other Arkansas Raptors recently had a meet up. Check out the regional section.

Do you have a truck? Or the passion? Or both? Lol...

Welcome. Great people here

I'll be down your way November for **** season !

Whowa! There's a season for that?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Sdholland

Sdholland

Reaction score
Welcome. That's great that you want to help get some meet ups together. I know some of the other Arkansas Raptors recently had a meet up. Check out the regional section.

Do you have a truck? Or the passion? Or both? Lol..

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

I've got the truck, but she's still recovering from getting rearended and sandwiched between a pontiac and an f-150:hitit:
Thankfully the difference between stock and aftermarket bumpers is not that much so I'm going with ADD front and rear. And you know I've got the passion! Don't they sell that with every raptor?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 57

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARDD trail list should be somewhere around here. That was some 600-700 miles of dirt around Hot Springs. In fact if you want to go run down there give me some heads up I'll come down that was a fun area.