New member because I'm serious

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

insangsong78

Reaction score
Hello, signed up because I'm now in the owner for a 21-23 raptor for my midlife crisis. Scoping out the place for sale threads.

Also any leads on dealers willing to sell one to me at MSRP would be great.

Thanks everyone. Hope to be a owner in the next couple of months. I'm patient. Lol

OP
OP
I

insangsong78

Reaction score
Forgot to add a question. 21 vs 23. So long as package is same, should I save myself few thousand to get a 21? Or get the 23?

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve only been a Raptor owner myself for about a month. I bought a 2019 and a new 2023 in less than a week.
As near as I can determine, with a 21 your will get a heated steering wheel, advanced security and possibly other items that were deleted by Ford due to supply chain issues, unless of course you happen to find a base model ( 800A) in which case you wouldn’t get any of that anyway. It seems even used Raptors are selling at original sticker prices, so I guess if you find a new one at MSRP, like I did, that would be the better way to go. Happy hunting.

GDK

Reaction score
After waiting 20 months for our 2023 37PP we have decided to SELL due to health reasons. Long story...
Loaded Iconic Silver, can send pictures and Build Sheet if interested.
My wife and I love this Truck but I can no longer get into it.

OP
OP
I

insangsong78

Reaction score
After waiting 20 months for our 2023 37PP we have decided to SELL due to health reasons. Long story...
Loaded Iconic Silver, can send pictures and Build Sheet if interested.
My wife and I love this Truck but I can no longer get into it.

Please do appreciate PM would be great