New Leadfoot 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Torsen is the best part of 802a.
Was scrolling down to post this. Welcome back brother SCAB. I like the 360 camera too but not sure where the cutoff is on that for different years.

OP
OP
Yf22jet

Yf22jet

Reaction score
Was scrolling down to post this. Welcome back brother SCAB. I like the 360 camera too but not sure where the cutoff is on that for different years.
This one has the 360 degree camera. Pretty excited about that as well. Took so long to find a scab I started looking at diesels and that was one of my favorite features those had just cause of the size, but I look forward to it even with the scab just cause another set of eyes never hurts in tight spots.

zhengyucoo

Reaction score
Before the Torsen, I was night manager at a Little Caesar's pizza. Scrawny and terribly shy around women.

Now? CEO of a fortune 500 company, runner-up at the Mr. Universe competition, and I had to hire someone to manage my dating life.

You're gonna love it.

I totally get it. I used to be a single doge now I'm a bitcoin.

Rome

Reaction score
You’re gonna love the Navigation,larger screen by the steering wheel, heated & cooled seats, Torsten, push button start, sooo much to choose from. But glad you’re ok Bro.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, As we chatted before about the cost of some of the basic parts alone were very high and those prices were from Tasca but still $1200 for the bumper and over $1200 for the skid plate and assorted pieces, it adds up real quick

Did your own insurance company have to get involved?

Did the insurance company give you a buy back option since it is totalled ? Did they cover any additional options that you had put on the truck, ie; Lights, bigger intercooler etc..?

What was the estimate of the repair, Parts and Labor?

Have to ask, how many miles on the 2020 and what did you end up paying for it? I can't compare between the two but I can tell you that I am happy with every option that the 802a offers on a SCREW.

Good luck with the new truck and glad your doing ok and that you were able to find something that suited you.