New Ingot Silver on the streets of north atlanta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaxFord

Reaction score
I have an interesting delivery story. I was looking for an 800a because of The lower cost and complexity. Searching auto trader I saw a truck listed as 800a with MSRP of approximately 61k which is higher than normal because most 800a trucks usually have few options. This one has forged wheels, Front diff, spray in bed liner and remote start. I am not a huge fan of the standard wheels so I decided to consider them. D-Patrick in Booneville Indiana offered me a great deal. Call Lorenz there if you find they have what you want and you are within a few hundred miles.
I looked for a flight on Friday but could not find a deal so I rented a car in Atlanta. Left at noon, gained an hour by the dealer being in central time, closed the deal before the dealer closed at 7, drove the rental car to the local airport about 15 miles away where I agreed to drop it off, took Uber back to the dealership, chugged the second 5 hour energy of the day and drove the raptor back to Atlanta 430 miles. I stayed out of boost most of the way to break in the engine so it took a little longer getting back.
I am doing a 500 mile oil change today, the third day I have owned it.
It is awesome to have over a 525 cruising mile range in a big truck.
The forward facing factory lights are amazing compared to older cars I have been driving. I am probably going to add some driving lights but I can live with the front light output for now. The backup lights seen a little weak. The brake lights seem to fill in the viewing area of the backup camera also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngodavid23