New I Guess..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B

Bojangles

right on.
if you do end up off-roading, I'd like to make a suggestion/request....
try getting some cool video with that fancy-shmancy security cam you've got mounted under yer rearview mirror.
It seems to me like that cam would be so money for an offroad vid seeing as how it simultaneously films the terrain your conquering AND the faces of your passengers and shows them side-by-side at replay.

Just thinking out loud here, but methinks it would be quite cool.

OP
OP
IRONMAN2

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right on.
if you do end up off-roading, I'd like to make a suggestion/request....
try getting some cool video with that fancy-shmancy security cam you've got mounted under yer rearview mirror.
It seems to me like that cam would be so money for an offroad vid seeing as how it simultaneously films the terrain your conquering AND the faces of your passengers and shows them side-by-side at replay.

Just thinking out loud here, but methinks it would be quite cool.
lol I do have a small video I made of the first time I went off roading with my wife and kids with this cam, but my wife did want me to air it..
I also made another with her cousin I took out which would have been really cool if I didn't accidently erase it, was trying to shut off camera cause we were having a male only conversation and didn't want the wife to hear.lol
I'll be making another this coming weekend when I'm up there again.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So Wolverine, you a comic fan?

I'm also a Wolverine fan. This is kind of a crummy pictures but in the upper left hand corner is a copy of my Hulk 181 (1st Wolverine).

DSC00195.jpg

OP
OP
IRONMAN2

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Wolverine, you a comic fan?

I'm also a Wolverine fan. This is kind of a crummy pictures but in the upper left hand corner is a copy of my Hulk 181 (1st Wolverine).

DSC00195.jpg

Yes you could say that. Looks like those might be worth some good coin..:)
Can't wait till the Avengers movie comes out.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much further north can you go? I mean eventually you will only be running into Yuppers and Canucks...

OP
OP
IRONMAN2

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much further north can you go? I mean eventually you will only be running into Yuppers and Canucks...

Well I'm close to detroit 15 mins and when we go North we call it up North near Cadillac, Gladwin area. A lot of state property (trails) to go off roading

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes you could say that. Looks like those might be worth some good coin..:)
Can't wait till the Avengers movie comes out.
Ya, just a couple dollas anyhow.

Top left: 1st Wolverine
Top right: 1st punisher
Bottom middle: 1st Silver Surfer/Galactus

Anyhow, I can't wait for the Avegers either. Their also making a Thor movie...I believe there is a Green Lantern in the works on top of that.

OP
OP
IRONMAN2

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, just a couple dollas anyhow.

Top left: 1st Wolverine
Top right: 1st punisher
Bottom middle: 1st Silver Surfer/Galactus

Anyhow, I can't wait for the Avegers either. Their also making a Thor movie...I believe there is a Green Lantern in the works on top of that.

I don't know if you saw the end of IRONMAN 2 after credits but they show thor's hammer. Green Lantern will be pretty cool.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm close to detroit 15 mins and when we go North we call it up North near Cadillac, Gladwin area. A lot of state property (trails) to go off roading

That is my old stomping grounds... went to Cadillac High...

I don't know if you saw the end of IRONMAN 2 after credits but they show thor's hammer. Green Lantern will be pretty cool.

The middle part of the movie threw me... I was sure it was going to be Captain America, because of the shield used as a structural brace in the particle accelerator scene.

OP
OP
IRONMAN2

IRONMAN2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The middle part of the movie threw me... I was sure it was going to be Captain America, because of the shield used as a structural brace in the particle accelerator scene.[/QUOTE]

Yes thats what I thought as well.
Was a pretty funny scene