New hood graphic, floor mat emblems, and steering wheel emblem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got around to replacing the hood graphic. The one that was previously on was a military style flag graphic and I was looking for something a little more subtle. I was happy to find the seller that did my grille letters also made the factory style hood graphic as well. I figured id go one step further, so I had the background done in matte black to match the bed stickers, along with having the raptor lettering done in tan to match the grille, and then the svt letters in gray to match the emblems.

A local friend of mine also mentioned they made inserts for the weather tech mats to replace the emblems they come with. I found the seller, and the best part is they made the svt logos that would fit. I wanted to do the svt logos so it was like the factory rubber floor mats, but had them done in red and black to match the other interior svt logos. I was hoping for a matching steering wheel one, but the seller wasn't currently doing any custom emblems, so I chose the next best option as I hated the blue oval.

PXL_20201205_205259604.jpg

PXL_20201204_224423708.jpg

PXL_20201204_224414094.jpg