New Guy from Northern IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After years and years of yearning for a Raptor my dreams have finally come true and I picked up a used 2014 SCREW in Tuxedo Black.

Back in December I had an opportunity to pick up a 2014 special edition with < 2k miles, but passed and bought a new Toyota TRD Pro instead. A mistake a regretted the entire time I owned the Toyota. Finally this one came along and I had to jump on it. Luckily the Toyota's retain their value extremely well, especially the hard to find TRD Pro.

This is the first 'used' car I have bought in about 15 years and I don't regret it one bit.

OP
OP
N

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome.

First thing I noticed when I tried to log back in is that I spelled 'Northern' wrong in my username!!! Not off to a good start :)

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Welcome fellow Illinoisan! Let me know if I can get you headed in the right direction with mods!

I will have to check out your site. I have been through Bourbonnais countless times on 57 making my way to EIU.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome.

First thing I noticed when I tried to log back in is that I spelled 'Northern' wrong in my username!!! Not off to a good start :)

******* noobs....

no.gif