New from Oklahoma City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pokyoky

Reaction score
I have wanted a raptor since i first saw one but couldn't quite justify it. Finally said adios to justification and traded my 2011 platinum. Picked up my new black raptor today. Has everything except the beadlocks. Busy doing the easy stuff like polyfill in the sub, Plastidip the mirror reflectors and chrome thing on the tailgate. Also have an appointment to go mid perch and ordered a Rollx from Morrie. More to come as always!

This thing is so fun to drive!

Things i miss a bit from the platinum are the amp running boards(they are just great for climbing in a truck) and the ambient lights(feels weird being in a dark truck). Last but not least I am not to sure about MFT yet, would like to be able to change what shows on the home screen.

And i know, pics or it ain't true. I will get it done.

the yeti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome nice to see another okc member. Are you going with us to little Sahara August 2-3rd for the little Sahara slam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Maybe I will see you at Sahara slam. I will be the wanna be Raptor owner on a YFZ 450 instead because Ford won't get around to building my dang Raptor. Look forward to seeing your Black beauty!