New from Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius.

Not to mention your headlights. Don’t be “That guy”.

The “Guy” I hate runs his light bar on the street and doesn’t even attempt to aim it down or realize,
I shouldn’t use this on roads with traffic. LOL You would be surprised.

TCR 223

Reaction score
add some 0mm offset 17x9 wheels too... transforms the look and complements those Eibach springs! then a bumper, lighting, down pipe, larger inner cooler... etc.!

Carlos C

Reaction score
Careful when you adjust the headlights, take your time and do not force it. use a 6mm Hex and not a Phillips screwdriver.

Revnkevin

Reaction score
Hello, Gotta a new 2020 Raptor. I’ve had Toyota’s, Big Dodge’s, Big Fords. My latest was a F-350 6” lift big and crazy fast. I’m looking to lift the front on the Raptor to get it out of the grass and to level it. Does anyone know a good brand or company to purchase. I’m just looking for about 2.5”-3”. I’ll try to get some pictures. Gotta figure it out

just did my 20 and Eibach springs can go up to 3” they have a huge variance. Can be 1.7 or up to 3” it’s a complete crap shoot. They do ride good until they unload droop in the desert. Good luck!

OP
OP

4wheel Gasser

Reaction score
just did my 20 and Eibach springs can go up to 3” they have a huge variance. Can be 1.7 or up to 3” it’s a complete crap shoot. They do ride good until they unload droop in the desert. Good luck!
That’s what I’m looking for, is there a way of getting that exact Spring? I’ve tried to go online but didn’t know the specs Thank you for your help..