New From Afghanistan!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PED_3rd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your service and congrats on the new Raptor! BTW good choice with the Blue Flame, it's known to have an extra 25rwhp/18rwtq

OP
OP
Pew Pew

Pew Pew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats. we only need a few more crewdogs here to outnumber the pilots.

Yes! And here I thought I might be the only enlisted crew chief swine around here. I almost got another crew dog out here to get one, unfortunately he decided to "think" about it.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, Pew Pew. You will find encyclopedic quality information here organized in flotsam and jetsam format.

Welcome also to 4x4 Nirvana. You will never regret buying that Raptor, nor, I think, marrying the wonderful woman who helped make it possible. (You ARE going to do better than that coffee pot, right?) :)

And thank you for your service to our historically great and still pretty free nation. God bless you.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Thanks for your service and congrats on the new Raptor! BTW good choice with the Blue Flame, it's known to have an extra 25rwhp/18rwtq

More than the Tuxedo Black models, yes.
The Oxford White models are, of course, untouchable. ;)

OP
OP
Pew Pew

Pew Pew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, Pew Pew. You will find encyclopedic quality information here organized in flotsam and jetsam format.

Welcome also to 4x4 Nirvana. You will never regret buying that Raptor, nor, I think, marrying the wonderful woman who helped make it possible. (You ARE going to do better than that coffee pot, right?) :)

I have noticed that you must figure out what is relevant and what's not (though I do find some replies to be very funny and perfectly timed). I have learned more from this forum than anywhere else though. So far every question I have thought to myself has found an answer.

As far as doing better that the coffee maker, yeah, I have my work cut out for me for the next couple years and she knows it!