New Farm Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's an expiration I got mine to check irrigations and driving field's pastures. I also have 4 wheelers side by side but why stop at only one toy?

OP
OP
1phatstang

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess you're not towing any horses or cattle. That's what I think of for Farm trucks. Around here at least.

I've never owned a horse in my life, and got out of the cattle business a few years ago (got tired of being tied down basically 24/7).

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

No, I get it. I just very, very rarely see F150s with the 'Farm Truck' plate exemption. Usually farm trucks here are the big dog, hauler types.

I don't have a "farm plate exemption". I think the Kansas DMV does things a little differently than Texas, but could be wrong (don't know the Texas rules and regs). I called the new rig a "farm truck" because that is "primarily" what I use it for, but not "exclusively".

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never owned a horse in my life, and got out of the cattle business a few years ago (got tired of being tied down basically 24/7).

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

I don't have a "farm plate exemption". I think the Kansas DMV does things a little differently than Texas, but could be wrong (don't know the Texas rules and regs). I called the new rig a "farm truck" because that is "primarily" what I use it for, but not "exclusively".

Ah, I see. We actually have a license plate here that reads 'Farm Truck' but it requires special exemptions to get it.

Image28.jpg