New exhaust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Delro

Reaction score
Hi All,

I’ve had my Corsa Xtreme exhaust on for a week now and I just wanted to report in that it has been great! Really love the sound at idle and under hard acceleration. Driving normally it is as quiet as stock with no drone. I also threw in a K&N air intake also, the 2 together really woke up the 6.2. Currently averaging 14.4 mpg highway with this setup, I did all the work myself so it always feels good to get the work in! Sorry for the dirty tips, had some fun in the snow today.

upload_2020-1-1_19-41-44.jpeg

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Corsa is absolutely one of the best exhausts for the 6.2! Great sound and NO drone!! It is one of our most popular exhausts for the 1st gen Raptor

lkmcfee

Reaction score
I also have this exhaust set-up on my Raptor, the sound is awesome, makes the 6.2 sound like it should. Did you do the resonator delete with your set-up?

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome upgrade. I have the same on my 2014 and can’t believe I waited two years before pulling the trigger on it. I also got the black tips.
Mark