New Borla video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So all of @Bullishone videos finally pushed me over the edge. I got the Borla S-Type and it gets installed early next week. I really wanted the ATAK but all signs point to it being way to loud for my needs. I am super excited for the S-Type and I will let you all know my take. Little scary buying it and never hearing it in person but no risk no reward.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So all of @Bullishone videos finally pushed me over the edge. I got the Borla S-Type and it gets installed early next week. I really wanted the ATAK but all signs point to it being way to loud for my needs. I am super excited for the S-Type and I will let you all know my take. Little scary buying it and never hearing it in person but no risk no reward.

If it droned I would worry but it is drone free so you are good for comfort. The other people on the road get to suffer lol.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats man you'll love it. Zero drone, sounds amazing. I can't wait to hear it with a downpipe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nikolas45

Reaction score
Honestly after installing the atak I wish I went with the s type. the atak is really loud.. I'm debating on putting the stock exhaust back

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly after installing the atak I wish I went with the s type. the atak is really loud.. I'm debating on putting the stock exhaust back

Give it a few days before you decide. Mine has already mellowed out a little and changed pitch the more it breaks in. Another thing you will notice is once the fun factor of the newness wears off, you will start driving normal again (50-75%) throttle rather than WOT all the time.