New Blue SCAB in Northern Colo.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STLTHRAP

Reaction score
Hi All,

I bought a new 2018 earlier in June from a dealership in Ohio and had it shipped to me here in Northern Colorado. I ended up going with the 2018 over the 2019s only because I wanted the SuperCab as my daily driver, and the 2019s don't have the sunroof option. I opted for that over the new suspension. It was the only one I could find in Blue or Black still on a new dealer's lot. :cool:

I'll need to take some new pics, but here it is still on the dealers patio.

View media item 14538View media item 14537
It's already sitting at 7200 miles as it was delivered with 35 miles on the clock.

I've got a blow-by catch can on order and of course looking to put some good lighting in the holes of the bumper soon. Also, the reverse lights could use some help when I'm backing in the parking garage at work.

Extremely happy with it and ready to tackle winter. :D

Rptrchk

Raptor Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I ordered my Scab with the moonroof and can't be happier!! Enjoy that awesome beast!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Supporting vendors on here will be happy to hook you up with lighting, and there are cr@p tons of options.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It looks like the dealer pics aren't loading (unless it's just a problem on my end), so you should take some pics of your own soon!

[...]of course looking to put some good lighting in the holes of the bumper soon. Also, the reverse lights could use some help when I'm backing in the parking garage at work.
I went with this light kit in the front bumper, and installed the Baja Designs S2 Sport Wide Cornering lights for my backup/reverse lights. You can buy the "reverse light kit" with those lights, which automatically gives you the harness, etc, but I decided to save a few bucks and make the harness myself. I ran the wire in some braided sleeving, and then ran it through the frame from the rear bumper all the way up to the engine compartment where I tied it into the upfitter switch wires. Those lights are SOOOO much better than the stock reverse lights (of course)!

Anyway, welcome to the FRF! Where in Northern CO are you? I'm in the Denver area...

BigDinNoCo

Reaction score
Hi All,

I bought a new 2018 earlier in June from a dealership in Ohio and had it shipped to me here in Northern Colorado. I ended up going with the 2018 over the 2019s only because I wanted the SuperCab as my daily driver, and the 2019s don't have the sunroof option. I opted for that over the new suspension. It was the only one I could find in Blue or Black still on a new dealer's lot. :cool:

It's already sitting at 7200 miles as it was delivered with 35 miles on the clock.

I've got a blow-by catch can on order and of course looking to put some good lighting in the holes of the bumper soon. Also, the reverse lights could use some help when I'm backing in the parking garage at work.

Extremely happy with it and ready to tackle winter. :D

Welcome! I'm here in Johnstown CO. You'll love it in the winter & you'll be ruined for driving anything else. :)

OP
OP
STLTHRAP

STLTHRAP

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I will post some "real" pics soon. :)

Welcome! I'm here in Johnstown CO. You'll love it in the winter & you'll be ruined for driving anything else. :)

Such a true statement! Another reason it's going to have high miles very soon. ;)

I'm located in La Salle, for the Colorado crowd, and Yes, I love Forscan!