New BFG T/A KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to say that my Lack of power was not due to the new tires but to the Airaid CAI. Just put the stock air filter and the beast came back to life. Those tires are a lot better than stock ones.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had 37" BFG KO2 installed yesterday. Haven't put much mileage on them. I did tear through an empty business park on my way to the office this morning to feel handling and acceleration - feels pretty close to stock actually. Not too sluggish, not too tall. I don't have a tune. I checked my speedo against a GPS and it's spot on. Will report back when I get some highway miles and more time on them.

IMG_2490.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had 37" BFG KO2 installed yesterday. Haven't put much mileage on them. I did tear through an empty business park on my way to the office this morning to feel handling and acceleration - feels pretty close to stock actually. Not too sluggish, not too tall. I don't have a tune. I checked my speedo against a GPS and it's spot on. Will report back when I get some highway miles and more time on them.

View attachment 75407

View attachment 75408
What fenders do you have upfront?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been tire shopping myself for a while and have narrowed it down to the BFG KO2s or the Toyo OC R/T. I was at a Tire place today and was checking both tires out. That Toyo R/T is awsome looking in person. Anyways, the sales guy told me that between the 2 he would recommend the Toyos over the BFG because "The BFG KO2s do not stay balanced" he explained that the added rubber tread on the sidewall causes the tire to lose balance. So i wanted to get your opinions for those who have the KO2s. Have any of you had any problems with balancing?

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about buying those tires as well. Anyone else have anything good to say about them?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had my ko2s for about 1000 miles maybe so far, bought them off of @2014RubyRed. So far they are doing great i have had them in some deep snow and they did pretty well i was surprised, i know Ruby ran them for about 5k miles or so and he had them in Colorado, maybe he can talk more about them. So as of right now i think the tires have about 6000 miles on them, all of them have a little over 11/32 of tread on them (new 15/32s). Overall i am happy with them i mainly do my driving at 70-75 and they feel great no complaints from me.