New Bed Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Lomax seals good. So far it’s been tight and I still need to fine tune the fitment on the right side of the tailgate. I’d like it to be a little tighter on the deal. But the cover lays down rock solid otherwise. It folds back up to two times before you would need to remove it for full bed access. The good thing is the cover is light and removes in seconds literally. It’s a very clean and low profile fit. And for the price it all seemed good to me.

OP
OP
JPD

JPD

Reaction score
We got some heavy rain in the last 48 hours and not a drop.. it did come with two drainage tubes that I installed (easily). So far so good....

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed a new bed cover on my 2019 Magnetic. I had looked at a bunch and had read several threads on this forum. I ultimately went with the extang Exceed. I was not familiar with this brand. American made and fairly easy to install. Impressed with quality so far

View attachment 135609

does it lift ? fold up ?

OP
OP
JPD

JPD

Reaction score
It folds up. Three sections. Out of town or I would take some pics. Folds and locks down on the last panel or folds up against the back window if you need the whole bed. Pretty solid in both positions