New addition to Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't work. That code is for 2018+ f150s that have the new white led drl around the headlight.

Howanic

Reaction score
@WynstonWolf @Antho Thats too bad. I am curious if I change my DRLs to just be the parking lights instead of the parking lights and blinkers if it would change the brightness of the parking lights.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@WynstonWolf @Antho Thats too bad. I am curious if I change my DRLs to just be the parking lights instead of the parking lights and blinkers if it would change the brightness of the parking lights.
It won’t. that is how i have mine set. in daylight they are pretty much non existent. this has me highly considering the morimoto xb lights. they have really bright orange outline running lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drivers have been doing without "driving lights" for a long long time.

be it low beams or led's or both. anything is a bonus and better than nothing. BUT
even with nothing.........you'll live.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any visual guide to the headlight options in Forscan? There are so many ways that I can't wrap my mind around what each one looks like, so I can't figure out which one I want.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any visual guide to the headlight options in Forscan? There are so many ways that I can't wrap my mind around what each one looks like, so I can't figure out which one I want.
The headlights-draft tab in the Forscan google sheet.