New 2014 SE Arrived!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrads ! We had same build day , I should have it by the end of this week . I guess location is everything .

Black Lab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! The build date for mine is 12/02... don't think I'll see it much before mid January.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright...

Just to clear a couple of things up.

If you ordered a 2014 SE and did not PAY EXTRA for the hood graphic, you will NOT get it. It is not part of the SE package. Anyone that wants to add it - its simple and actually cheaper after the fact. I added mine on afterwards and it turned out perfect.

The ford.com website is wrong, the 2014 non-SE trucks still have the same bedside graphics as the 2012-2013. We were all a little confused on that one but I have seen a few real 2014's and they all have the "old" bedside graphic. The digital camo graphic is SE only. Also - there is a 2014 non SE listed on Ebay right now that you can see still has the 2012-2013 bedside graphics on it.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright...

Just to clear a couple of things up.

If you ordered a 2014 SE and did not PAY EXTRA for the hood graphic, you will NOT get it. It is not part of the SE package. Anyone that wants to add it - its simple and actually cheaper after the fact. I added mine on afterwards and it turned out perfect.

The ford.com website is wrong, the 2014 non-SE trucks still have the same bedside graphics as the 2012-2013. We were all a little confused on that one but I have seen a few real 2014's and they all have the "old" bedside graphic. The digital camo graphic is SE only. Also - there is a 2014 non SE listed on Ebay right now that you can see still has the 2012-2013 bedside graphics on it.

Your right. The Se I saw was black and had no hood graphics but really cool bed side graphics. They also have a 2014 non SE that had the old bedside graphics. The dealer told me they have had very confusing communication from Ford on this.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought for sure the 12-13 bedside graphics would not be on the 14, because I inquired about buying a set from Ford parts department and was told that they were discontinued and no longer available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter