need to borrow or buy a giant metal ball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it didnt have to be round go to the junk yard for a chuck of steel. You could get any weight you wanted.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i built an enclosure out of 3/8 poly that is 12x12 external dimensions so the size has to be somewhat small. i am thinking my center punch might work. you press down on it and then it snaps to create the mark. i think it would be enough to break glass

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, the spring loaded center punch will break tempered we use them all the time it's one of the easiest ways to break tempered although if its any thicker than 1/4" it might take a couple times in the same spot. it sounds like your going to be hitting the glass in the center for tempered this is the strongest area unlike the corner or edge of the glass as just the lightest touch on the exterior edges will cause the glass to break.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no worries, just remember next time you can't beat free

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

just off the 101 by sj airport use 85 almost everyday if not at least every other day.