Need some help finding a flat spare mount for bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I was going to buy krazy house kustoms spare mount for my bed but they dont ship to california? So I am back on the search for one! Please post photos or insight into what flat spare mount you use. i also have a metal rolling cover that I wanted to keep
thanks!
give doug a call at evil mfg in la habra. he built mine. complete rack with bed stabilizers, gas can holder, tool box holder, etc.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!! Thanks for the photo! So you used all three brakcets to bolt into bed i see! I was going to use two bed bolts and one bracket. I wonder if that would still work?
I probably could have done it that way. Depends on bolts and how the fit the brackets.

I just drilled holes for all three brackets. I had to take wheels off in back to get the back two easily. Front wasn’t as hard.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t built a jack mount yet. Going to probably get the harbor freight one and fit it to something.