Need Raptors at Chupacabra 300 Oct 6th at Texana Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking leaving Lafayette (residency) Friday around 12, headed out to Houston. Sleeping at my apartment off Memorial Parkway, if you take I-10 -Washington/Wescot exit. I'm thinking around 3-4am Saturday morning maybe, Leaving Houston to the Ranch??

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My options are really open. My father and I changed work weeks to 4day weeks a few years back so it's really whatever. Just whenever I can get away Just my buddy thatll have to check but then again, he works with his pops too. Are u camping out there? We still trying to figure out what to bring all the way down to food, lol. Never been to the ranch much less out that way. New beginnings. :)

Last edited:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
My options are really open. My father and I changed work weeks to 4day weeks a few years back so it's really whatever. Just whenever I can get away Just my buddy thatll have to check but then again, he works with his pops too. Are u camping out there? We still trying to figure out what to bring all the way down to food, lol. Never been to the ranch much less out that way. New beginnings. :)

They usually have a food truck out there, all day friday and saturday.

I generally bring a loaf of bread and some lunch meat, power bars, chips, and drinks. Its 20 minutes to town if you need anything though.

I generally stick to a mostly liquid diet during the races though.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They usually have a food truck out there, all day friday and saturday.

I generally bring a loaf of bread and some lunch meat, power bars, chips, and drinks. Its 20 minutes to town if you need anything though.

I generally stick to a mostly liquid diet during the races though.

All the info I needed to know. Thanks Treypal!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We should be there late today. Leaving Lafayette and headed straight out there

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget there's a liquor store in Blackwell, we want that place to stay open.

OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When y'all get in tell them that you are running Recovery. We've got a good section of the track to patrol...should be a lot of fun.

Call or text me if you have any questions.