Need Raptors at Chupacabra 300 Oct 6th at Texana Ranch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just picked up a 30ft tow strap, fire extinguisher, tire gauge that also has a release air trigger to pressure down, and a sweet little bitty air up compressor the size of ur hand. Just in case I was in need of catching more grip while in tow.
Plan on us making it!

(All items purchased from Lowes; row 17 in Lafayette)

Last edited:
OP
OP
TEXAS MOTORWORX

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome guys. This should be pretty fun. When you get in look for the TMX booth and come say hi. We will have an area set aside for all of us to camp.

I will send PMs to you all with my cell so you can text if you get lost or need help finding us.

We will also be giving some good deals on mods like our skid plate and Methods (we just ordered a lot of Double Standards). :waytogo:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome guys. This should be pretty fun. When you get in look for the TMX booth and come say hi. We will have an area set aside for all of us to camp.

I will send PMs to you all with my cell so you can text if you get lost or need help finding us.

We will also be giving some good deals on mods like our skid plate and Methods (we just ordered a lot of Double Standards). :waytogo:

Just HAD to temp me to go Method sooner! I can only wish at this point. Wonder how much I could sale my '12 rims for....

Can't wait to familiarize myself!

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Coming from Houston, which route would be the best, quickest, nicest ride up to the ranch? Google pops me 3 different routes.....

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So can we build a fire? High for sat. Is 55 now, we are in for a cold long day out there