GEN 2 Need product recommendation for someone with little time or skill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trouble-T

Reaction score
I have been using colinite wax and it is super easy to put a coat one and it lasts around a year or so. I went from washing once a week to once a month as it stays so clean now. I put 2 coats on my new Raptor the day I took it home and still has zero swirl marks. Even the dreaded window pillars are swirl mark free

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Adam H2O guard and gloss you can apply on wet paint and keeps it glossy and hydrophobic. that should last 3-4 washes before you need to reapply again.

bren5279

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you ever heard of Rejex wax? Its supposedly not actually a wax, but some kind of synthetic surface coating / water repellent. It works REALLY well. Ive tried a lot of stuff and waxes and that stuff seems to last about 3 times longer.
https://www.amazon.com/CorrosionX-61002-Rejex-16oz-Bottle/dp/B0006V0LNY/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1X8TPNNSCQVXK&keywords=rejex+car+wax&qid=1569857792&s=automotive&sprefix=rejex+,automotive,493&sr=1-4

Least Physical: Pressure washer and foam cannon (~20$) Ive found Chemical Guys stuff works the best

Medium Physical: same as above but wipe the truck down with a fluffy rag/microfiber head on a pole

Most Physical: same as above but wipe down with Rejex wax and wipe down with microfiber towels afterwards.