Need bed rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lilla Kharn

Namaste
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a fabricator for over a year now and every one I’ve talked to isn’t accepting jobs for months. I was planning on working with a gentleman from Arizona but that didn’t pan out.

So, does anyone know of a fabricator, or better yet, a way I can mount my gun and ammo cases, fridge, battery, propane, eagle pro, and dueling tree without having to go a fabricator? I would like to get back to traveling for work and not being able to mount all this stuff makes it difficult to live in the truck. No impossible but unwieldy.

I would also add my original idea was to put the fridge on some sort of swivel and a spare tire over where the guns would go to make sure that you’d only be able to see if there was a case if I completely opened up the truck. This project needs to end -.-

Last edited:

KB Voodoo Fabrications

Reaction score

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since you have (or are getting) a smartcap, have you seen these options? There's a drop-down roof rack and a molle panel storage for the RSI caps.

smartcap-drop-rack-f150-sa010300-down-position__01992.1634768697.jpg
RSI_SmartBin_Full_5fb79c6a-97b2-4a09-9270-4cb2777ddc22__39393.1634775059.jpg

OP
OP
Lilla Kharn

Lilla Kharn

Namaste
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a large tent and I already have the MOLLE panels. Added my own to the inside! Thank you, though