Need a bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like the bumper is 2 parts? If that's the case I'd only need the left side. I looked at the parts diagram and that's what it appeared to be

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
It looks like the bumper is 2 parts? If that's the case I'd only need the left side. I looked at the parts diagram and that's what it appeared to be
Wow that had to be one heck of a hit. Mine has been rear ended twice and backed into a brick wall (not by me) and is not damaged that bad. I have thought about replacing it with an aftermarket but haven’t yet. I suggest putting a hitch in the receiver, as most of the damage will then be done to the other vehicle.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They literally hit that left side only so even a hitch wouldn't have helped unfortunately. Not sure how much insurance is quoting for the rear bumper if I did an after market rear I'd need to do a front as well to make it match , not sure I wanna spend that money right now

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
My '16 superduty had a 2 piece bumper as well. Take the insurance money, and buy this as a temp replacement. Then replace with a Dovetail later.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
They literally hit that left side only so even a hitch wouldn't have helped unfortunately. Not sure how much insurance is quoting for the rear bumper if I did an after market rear I'd need to do a front as well to make it match , not sure I wanna spend that money right now
I have a quote from 2021 for just over $1400 installed for an oem rear bumper without the sensors that I see on yours. I’d expect yours to be considerably higher.
For what it’s worth, I have an ADD front bumper so they don’t match and for the protection value I won’t be doing a rear dovetail. I do, however, consider the factory bumpers to be the least aesthetically pleasing part of the Raptor. In my opinion, Ford didn’t apply enough thought to the look of the bumpers.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a quote from 2021 for just over $1400 installed for an oem rear bumper without the sensors that I see on yours. I’d expect yours to be considerably higher.
For what it’s worth, I have an ADD front bumper so they don’t match and for the protection value I won’t be doing a rear dovetail. I do, however, consider the factory bumpers to be the least aesthetically pleasing part of the Raptor. In my opinion, Ford didn’t apply enough thought to the look of the bumpers.
USAA should have my quote soon and I will go from there

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My '16 superduty had a 2 piece bumper as well. Take the insurance money, and buy this as a temp replacement. Then replace with a Dovetail later.

Does that come with the gray color like factory? Or will I need to get it painted to match ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter