Need 6.2L DS PCV Hose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbranger94

Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking for a factory Gen1 drivers side PCV hose that attaches to the valve cover and intake silencer. Thanks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, can't you get that from your dealer, or do you need the part number?

OP
OP
D

dbranger94

Reaction score
I was just hoping someone had one laying around from an intake swap. I just bought the truck and it has an aftermarket intake tube on it. I purchased all the factory 6.2L intake parts from eBay, but that wasn't with them.

OP
OP
D

dbranger94

Reaction score
I was going to do that temporarily. I found a new one on eBay for $41 shipped and got that. Whoever had this truck before me didn't do much, if any, maintenance on it. Needs plugs, coil boots(and possibly a few coils), front wheel bearings, shocks need rebuilt, etc...

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to do that temporarily. I found a new one on eBay for $41 shipped and got that. Whoever had this truck before me didn't do much, if any, maintenance on it. Needs plugs, coil boots(and possibly a few coils), front wheel bearings, shocks need rebuilt, etc...
I just did all of mine, Got them all from Rockauto for just over 700 all coils, plugs and wires, check them out before using a dealer, they overcharge usually by double. My dealer (canada ) quoted me 2700cdn and I got them for just under 1100 cdn, RA PIST!!