NAV-TV Kit-422

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Want to post to those that asked. Some have seen that I was having issues when temperatures are lower than 20 with my Nav unit. I was told by Noah that this is not related to it. I just took this out and the weather so far has been fairly nice. I spoke with Noah and if there is any issues with this unit he will assist you and offer the warranty to the buyer. The modules can be replaced easily without having to remove anything other than one panel on the drivers side, no tools needed. I had Noah install it the day before TRR 2014 so the warranty is good till then.
Thanks Noah @The Car Stereo Company

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I have had a tremendous response so far and since this morning there is 6 people that want this at this price with no low ball offers. I gave my word to the 2nd guy that he has until noon today (CST) to make payment. If he doesn't then I will start going down the list in the order of offers and give each person an hour to pay with my paypal email. Total will be $312.65 shipping via USPS and it doesn't matter if you do it pay friends or goods (if goods add more $ to cover the fees). If what goes in my account is less than $312.65 then I will refund it and move to the next person.

I feel this is the fairest way to give everyone a chance.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
damn it, this is a solid deal, just gave most of the remaining mod funds to KHC lol...