nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no problem. i am trying to see if i can drop them off monday for you all. i was able to find time this afternoon to get them all boxed up, but due to post office lines, i cant guarantee monday. its the one day off i take and i usually have other crap to do. but tuesday they will be definitely in the mail

DirtyWill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all of you except 3 should have gotten shipping emails.

captain, you are in canada, i need to fill out the customs form in person at the post office
gilles27, since i am shipping to your US address, you did not receive a shipping email
scandinavian flick, got your check, so you are good to go

Got it. Thanks!!!

svt557

Reaction score
all of you except 3 should have gotten shipping emails.

captain, you are in canada, i need to fill out the customs form in person at the post office
gilles27, since i am shipping to your US address, you did not receive a shipping email
scandinavian flick, got your check, so you are good to go

Got my shipping email earlier today--Thanks!

TylerPatz

Reaction score
Received my shipping confirmation email yesterday!! Top notch service! Thanks and I can't wait to bug you about install questions...

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, i know i said they were going to be shipped this morning...... well that didnt happen. but the did ship this afternoon. haha. all units have been shipped except 1. a canadian using a US address. so for the rest of you, you should see them by friday.