N-Fab Bumpers & Bed Mounted Tire Cage Installed (Pic Heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the N-Fab bumpers! Front looks like it doesn't stick out much more than factory. Any front camera blockage? Also are the screens on the bumper riveted or screwed on? I think it would look badass sans the screens

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No camera blockage that I notice. I can see the top of the bumper but I could see the top of the factory bumper as well.

Side profile

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No camera blockage that I notice. I can see the top of the bumper but I could see the top of the factory bumper as well.

To actually help this discussion one would probably want to actually look at the screen inside the truck with the front camera on. :mwah1:

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To actually help this discussion one would probably want to actually look at the screen inside the truck with the front camera on. :mwah1:

I provided what I have handy. An interior shot of my truck's dash is not what I have handy.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think the bumper looks really good. would be cool to see full integration with a lower skid, but looks cool either way.

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They came installed in the bumper, so I didn't remove them for anything during the install.