N-Fab Bumpers & Bed Mounted Tire Cage Installed (Pic Heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still plugging away at my 2018 LFG build and went with these N-Fab bumpers front and rear with a Rigid 40" Radiance in the front (for now). Installed both bumpers alone with simple hand tools most have access to. I wired the light on the factory AUX switches with a relay.

I also installed their tire carrier bed cage. Simple two minute bolt on via the factory Torx Bolts.

zfsrQsB.jpg

CoRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bumpers and bedrack look great! I'm happy you posted this, I have a 2018 LF on the way and just ordered this front bumper. How is the fit and finish?

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does the front bumper work with the intercooler? Any trimming of the shroud or relocating the adaptive cruise control box?

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
How does the front bumper work with the intercooler? Any trimming of the shroud or relocating the adaptive cruise control box?

You relocate the Adapt Cruise and trim shroud. Very simple though.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

The bumpers and bedrack look great! I'm happy you posted this, I have a 2018 LF on the way and just ordered this front bumper. How is the fit and finish?

Both fit awesome. No complaints.

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Mine is lead foot also.

Very easy to do front bumper guys. Don't be scared to get a bit dirty. A good knife cuts right through it like butter. Very simple and I think all bumpers require it to be cut off.

Only bumpers with winch require intercooler relocation i believe. I shopped around and that was the case. I ended up with Fab fours Aero and ADD rear because for some reason the Fab Fours rear does not fit 2018 models according to them. Not sure why? And did not want to risk it an have to send back.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

What tire rack si that by the way? Think i want it.

OP
OP
J

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still use the stock intercooler with that bumper? Seems it's airflow is totally blocked...

Still factory intercooler. No issues to date. There are several very small areas from which air can still pass along the light bar that are cleverly hidden.

It's only in the 80's this time of year but I don't anticipate any problems moving forward.

ranger22

Reaction score
Why replace the bumper that uses the oem skid plate? For looks?

I thought the point was to get a stronger skid plate, improve clearance, and improve your approach angle.