MyFordTouch Apps ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe this is a silly question, but are there any additional apps that can be installed on the 2013 MFT? I see where there is a method to install apps via the USB port.

Also, I am sure there is a thread somewhere that show me how to change my POST background from the Ford Logo to the Raptor Logo, but I cant seem to find it this morning.

My end result is nothing specific, I just want to see what all can be done.

A

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about apps but the "wallpaper" is easy to change. Load what you want on the screen on a USB stick, in the settings menu you'll find the way. Sorry, don't recall exactly. I think it was "wallpaper". I just scrolled through menu items and found it. It is extremely easy. I've seen some of the Sync screens with a split image. I've only figured out how to load a single image that centers on the screen

07Alloy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I read that there will be apps in the future but there are none as of now

OP
OP
DesaRaptor

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, that is what i gathered as well, but though I would access the vast knowledge base here :)

OP
OP
DesaRaptor

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I added the wallpaper yesterday, thanks. That was easy enough, but what I really wanted to replace is the FORD splash screen. I suspect that isn't something we have control over without some sort of jailbreak or mod, which I would rather not do. In any event, thanks for the wallpaper suggestion, and we shall see what Ford updates in the future.

13bluesvt

Reaction score
Any apps noe that anyone knows about? I know about caging the wallpaper but curious about different apps or if you can get something programed into the empty space on the small in dash screen? Thx