GEN 2 My truck is gutless !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 5.2sc was confirmed. Ecoboost fan boys keep your rose colored glasses on. It will be the best thing to happen to the raptor. The ecobrrraptor was a huge mistake by Ford. They realize that.

Show me the confirmation Sasquatch. I asked you this in a previous thread and you did the smart thing and kept your mouth shut.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 5.2sc was confirmed. Ecoboost fan boys keep your rose colored glasses on. It will be the best thing to happen to the raptor. The ecobrrraptor was a huge mistake by Ford. They realize that.
By who ? The enquirer ? It has been confirmed by no one.

SL75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car and Driver confirmed it. I am sorry you feel remorseful with your purchase now. For me, I am lucky as my rattling 18 will be great trade bait to be able to escape.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Car and Driver confirmed it. I am sorry you feel remorseful with your purchase now. For me, I am lucky as my rattling 18 will be great trade bait to be able to escape.

I've read one C/D article and it wasn't a confirmation, much less a confirmation for a 2020 MY. Show me the one you're talking about. Sounds like you're full of shit.

And incase you're too stupid to know what a confirmation looks like "sources at Ford tell us" isn't a confirmation.

And everyone here who is familiar with Sasquatch/MGD knows you don't own a 2018 Raptor

SL75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get your pantys in a ***. Ford is fixing their mistake and I will be lucky to squeeze right in with my trade. Love the raptor, hate the ecoboost. I suspect I am not in the minority with that statement.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't get your pantys in a ***. Ford is fixing their mistake and I will be lucky to squeeze right in with my trade. Love the raptor, hate the ecoboost. I suspect I am not in the minority with that statement.

So no confirmation? Why am I not surprised.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously! Arguments are fine, and when civil they are illuminating. But sometimes you gotta get the garden hose out and separate the dogfight. So stop it or there will be a purse fight at noon in the square!
The OP is wondering if his truck has an issue and the thread turns into a shit fest. Not helpful to him at all. I'm curious to find out if something is wrong with the truck

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You go put your deposit on skippy..... idiot

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Info I found about the 2020 Raptor was the potential to have a V8 as " a parting gift" as Ford will be changing the body styling.

So people will pounce on the "5.2L SC" old body style Raptors (not to mention paying the dealer premiums) and then have buyers remorse when the new 2021+ body style hits the streets??? Damn addictions......LOL