GEN 2 My truck is gutless !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup !! tuned i left him , but not by as much as expected !

Agreed. I had a 2016 XLT with a 2.7L, and kept it for an extra month after I got my Raptor. Raptor is faster, but not by a lot.

This is a great testament to the ecoboost platform. Despite what the unintelligent hairy woodland creature will have you think, the EBs have been a great addition to the F150 lineup.

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's hope Ford drops the (or a) Raptor style suspension into the new Bronco....That would be sweet. Compete against Jeepers. Seems as they are going to produce two styles a Bronco and Bronco Scout.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was the first one in my quick search. Just showing that Lariats can be had for at least $15k off sticker. There were some non-believers... saying I was a fool for suggesting such a thing.

I was just shocked cause i paid like 37k for an xlt in 2011 :(

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Car and Driver confirmed it. I am sorry you feel remorseful with your purchase now. For me, I am lucky as my rattling 18 will be great trade bait to be able to escape.
Sooo...if I’m following logic correctly, Ford- who by all rights seems to avoid engineering V8s for mass production in favor for small displacement boosted 4s & 6s for over a decade, the company who has had their asses handed to em for decades comparatively speaking against GM V8s, & @ least the last decade for mopar V8s, who haven’t boosted a V8 since the modular 4.6 in any quantity- You think jumping aboard the bandwagon of their newest V8 is going to solve all of your gripes w/ their tried & proven EB 3.5 in a low production barely engineered (relative to their peers) brand new blown V8?!?

Do you realize the irony in this logic? OR are you just a troll? Or a straight up moron?

OP
OP
Kraftei

Kraftei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Things are picking up, at 300 klicks I noticed a significant improvement on the bottom end, slightly better on the top end. I suspect computer programming at play.

I got it at 19 klicks, maybe some of the folks got their Raptors with more klicks on it and simply did not go through this process.