My transformation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pacertom2000

Reaction score
Installed new coil packs, NGX plugs, the JDM Engineering Supercharger tune & a Banks Pedal Monster.....its now running like a cat on fire!!! This was a Hennessey Roush build, #117 for 2013. Going in for a dyno in a few weeks to see where its at.

I always hated the aftermarket grill the previous owner installed, a $2K Rigid Industries grill that's now for sale cheap..... I went back to OEM....(Don't laugh at the "D" - I'll fix that tomorrow. It was tough to attach with the line-X and that letter got 1/16" too high) - Had the grill, fender flares & aftermarket bumpers Line-X'd, installed LED lighting behind the SVT piece & under the vent hoods(I need to add a piece of plastic behind the SVT to spread the light out, I'll do that next week but for now, love the look) ...Painted all the plastic (vent hoods, SVT markers etc...all gun metal gray) This was my weekend & I enjoyed the process. Tired of bass fishing in this heat so if I'm going to sweat my nuts off, at least I got something accomplished.

This week the aftermarket bumpers go on, they also got LineX'd and have a plethora of LEDs! I'll post a pic once those are on & I fix the D - :)

Its almost done...Need to go back to 17's on the wheels and sell these 20" Fuels.

Oh.....almost forgot - I plastidipped the door handles black, sooooooo much better than that faded gray.

So - I can't post in the classifieds due to post count so if anyone needs any of the following and in N. Texas, here's what I got. OEM Bumpers, Rigid Industries Grill w/46" lightbar, 20" Fuels with Nitto Recon Grapplers - 85% tread left.

BEFORE
20230606_182601.jpgRaptor.jpg20230716_151641.jpg20230716_225251.jpg

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I don't know why anyone wants to do an aftermarket grill. Ford got it close to perfect with OEM. I added the Texas Flag "Ford" from Rappy Graphics right after I got my Raptor. Gives it just enough splash of color to offset the black.